Klamath Blue Green Algae 90g
Pure Synergy Blue Green Algae contains 100% pure organically grown and cold-pressed blue-green algae from Upper Klamath Lake (Aphanizomenon flos aquae).
Upper Klamath Lake in the Cascade Mountains, Oregon, is fed by seventeen pure mountain streams and geothermal springs and rests on an ancient mineral rich volcanic bed producing among the most mineral rich alkaline waters on Earth.
This unique growing environment endows Upper Klamath blue-green algae (AFA) with an exceptional and unique nutritional profile, making AFA a perfectly balanced, nutrient dense and highly absorbable food:
- AFA Contains 68% protein that is 80% assimilated into our bodies (compared with meat protein – only 20%). AFA Also contains an amino acid profile that is optimal for human consumption
- AFA delivers balanced broad spectrum bioactive nutrients including chelated minerals that are highly absorbable (soft cell wall = 98% assimilation)
- One of the richest sources of chlorophyll in readily available form (600mg/100g)
- AFA is one of the richest sources of the carotenoid family of nutrients, providing a distinctive mixture of natural carotenoids not found in synthetic supplements
- Almost 50% of lipid content in AFA is composed of highly absorbable omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. LifeGive Body contains approx. 5% lipid content
- AFA Contains the powerful antioxidant phycocyanin, the pigment responsible for its brilliant blue-green colour
- In addition to it’s potent antioxidant properties, phycocyanin has also been shown to support healthy inflammation response by inhibiting the COX-2 enzyme
- AFA contains peptide molecules that act as precursors to two important brain foods: glycogen and neuropeptides, helping to support mental clarity
- AFA has been shown to support healthy blood sugar levels.
Pure Synergy Klamath Blue Green Algae is organically grown and cold pressed in the USA.
Ingredients: 100% Aphanizomenon flos aquae crystals.
Per container: 90g
Servings per container: 60 x 1.5 g
Suggested use: We recommend starting with 1-2 tsp daily, mixed in water or juice, and gradually increasing to 1/2 tsp 2 times per day (morning and afternoon). Please be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day.