Hippocrates Health Institute is thrilled to offer the highest quality in EMF protection. The newly designed HHI Pulse delivers the latest EMF protection technology to create a wearable piece that is as beautiful as it is functional.
What makes the New HHI Pulse so unique?
· Protection Pad – Premium Quartz crystal, Premium Tourmaline, Medical grade Silicone infused Proprietary 7-Step Process Activation of elements (referred to as “Pulse Activation”). Every HHI Pulse is batch Tested for authenticity and performance.
· Quartz Crystal – Known as the “Master Healer” due to its ability to balance and activate all 7 chakras, the energy centers of the body and black Tourmaline for Protection. For our purposes we will focus on when black Tourmaline is worn with Quartz Crystal the bodies bioenergy heats up the Tourmaline and it sets off like a Vortex or its own energy field of protection and as all combined acts as a energy enhancer to the bodies own Energy field or Energy Vortex.
· Benefits – All elements are infused to create Elan Vital, Life Force.
1. Designed for grounding & improved sleep
2. Designed for protection from EMF, renegade waveforms & 5G
3. Increases energy
4. Balances energy
5. Pulse is healthy to wear and is also water resistant to 3-bar/water-resistancy
6. Healthy brain & nervous system support, and even hormonal support.
· Titanium, Ti and Atomic number 22- The main difference between stainless steel and titanium is simply that stainless steel is an alloy metal while titanium is a metal, delivering strength and durability along with low density. Because of this low density the Protection Pad can be magnified. Additionally, the titanium is very resistant to corrosion and also displays a very elegant luster. At best Titanium is biocompatible and has an innate ability to join with human bone and is even used in Aerospace.
· Sapphire Crystal – Sapphire crystal is a precious gem as used in fine jewelry versus Mineral glass. Sapphire crystal has its advantages due to the scratch and shatter resistance. In addition to being scratch resistant, a sapphire crystal has more ability to withstand cracks and breakage than glass or plastic.