Eidon Ionic Bone Support 60ml
While calcium is recognised as an important mineral for bone growth, calcium represents only 20% of total bone mass and calcium alone is not sufficient for proper bone health and strength. Trace elements are also essential for normal growth and development of skeletons in humans. Although they are minor structural components of teeth and bone, they play important functional roles in bone metabolism and bone turnover. In addition, these minerals need to be present in the appropriate ratios in order to be optimally effective.
Eidon Ionic Bone Support is a comprehensive formulation utilizing current understanding of bone tissue and mineral composition:
- Trace amounts of Boron are required for healthy bones and the metabolism of calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium
- Bones are continually being reformed and incorporate Calcium into their structure
- Copper contributes to proper reproduction of collagen, and essential component of bone integrity
- Magnesium is necessary for calcium metabolism and the hormones that regulate Calcium
- Silica plays the most important role in bone health. Silica builds bone matrix and collagen
- Sulphur is required by the body to produce glycosaminoglycans, the main building blocks of collagen and connective tissue
- Zinc regulates secretion of calcitonin, a hormone responsible for maintaining proper blood calcium levels.
Eidon Ionic Minerals are 100% bio-available, 100% vegan, made from natural sources and do not contain any additives, preservatives, fillers or synthetics.
|Serving Size: 30 drops|
|Calcium (as calcium chloride)|
|Magnesium (as magnesium chloride)|
|Zinc (as zinc chloride)|
|Manganese (as manganese chloride)|
|Copper (as cupric chloride)|
|Silica (as silicon dioxide)|
|Sulphur (as methylsulphonylmethane)|
|Boron (as boric acid)|
|*EU Recommended Daily Allowance**RDA not establishedOther ingredients: De-ionised water.|
Per container: 60 ml
Servings per container: 30
Suggested use: 30 drops (2 ml) per day in 250 ml juice or water with or without food.