A Broad Spectrum Harmoniser that Supports Healthy Digestion & Elimination
Organic Traditions Triphala Powder is a premium blend of 3 organic herbs used in Ayurveda to nourish, cleanse and rejuvenate the digestive tract.
In Ayurveda, triphala is used to restore balance to all three doshas. It is the most used tonic for whole body cleansing and balancing. According to the energetic principles of Ayurveda, Triphala contains 5 of the 6 tastes and is sweet, sour, pungent, astringent and bitter. Ayurvedic triphala is bitter in the Rasa taste energy, neutral in action according to Virya and balancing for Vata, Pitta and Kapha constitutional doshas, thereby bringing balance to the entire body.
Organic Triphala powder can be used for daily, gentle cleansing and detoxification, for promoting regularity, and to promote optimal digestive health. Therefore it is considered a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health.
What Are the Benefits of Organic Triphala Powder?
- Triphala means “three fruits” and is a blend of three herbs: haritaki, amla & bibhitaki
- Together, these herbs stimulate digestion, improve circulation and aid elimination
- Restore skin, hair & nail balance
- Unlike other herbal laxatives, Triphala is considered a gentle detoxifier. It nourishes and cleanses as it removes toxins from the body
- In Ayurveda it is said to balance the three constitutional elements of human life: the nervous system, metabolic processes, and the body’s structural integrity
Key Features Of Organic Traditions Triphala Powder:
- Gentle, Rejuvenating and Strengthening Ayurvedic Tonic
- Sweet, sour, pungent, astringent and bitter taste profile
- Certified Organic, Raw, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- No added flavours, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Organic Traditions source the highest quality ingredients from around the world. They are committed to supporting farmers who are dedicated to the principles of sustainable agriculture and fair trade.