+44 20 8299 9983
Google+ “Facebook”

Instinct Critical Colon 50 Billion 30


Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available

Product Description

This product is being reformulated and is unavailable for purchase from Hippocrates until early January 2019.  We have sourced alternative probiotics that we have trialed and meet our exacting standards.  They are listed in our New product category: https://antidotehealth.co.uk/product-category/new-in/

We take probiotics daily and would not want to be without them, particularly over the holiday season.  

We thank-you for your patience,


Antidote Team


The Instinct probiotic range is a new line of probiotics supplements that have been exclusively formulated for the Hippocrates Health Institute.  What make these probiotics stand out in an already crowded field are the proprietary ingredient of AstraBiotic™ and the additional inclusion of the legendary DDS-1 Strain of Acidophilus developed by Dr. Shem Shanani.  LifeGive Instinct probiotics were developed in 2014 and are the only probiotics that address both the digestion and absorptive functions of probiotics.


The ground-breaking AstraBiotic™ is an essential part of (and the primary differentiating ingredient contained within) LifeGive Instinct probiotics.  It is a unique and proprietary combination of proven ingredients, including several strains of probiotics and protein digesting enzymes along with absorption-enhancing herbal extracts.


Instinct 50 Billion with AstraBiotic™ is a broad spectrum probiotic formulated to bring balance to both the small and large intestines.  Seven strains of Lactobacillus represent 40% (20 Billion CFU) of the blend while two strains of Bifidobacterium account for the remaining 60% (30 Billion CFU).  Formulated for those suffering from digestive complaints such as constipation, diarrhoea, gas, bloating, and general digestive discomfort.  Delayed release capsules are used to ensure the probiotics reach the lower intestinal tract intact.


LifeGive Instinct Probiotics are room temperature stable, packed in amber glass bottles to provide maximum protection from the environment, that contain a desiccated absorb material and are nitrogen-flushed.  Where necessary, special acid-resistant capsules are utilized to insure the probiotics make it through the acidic environment of the stomach.  All four Instinct Probiotics are non-GMO, non-dairy, non-soy and are vegan approved.

Instinct 50 Billion™ – Delayed Release Capsules

Nutrition Information

Serving Size: 1 capsule (50 billion CFU)



Probiotic Blend:

B. bifidum

L. acidopilus

B. longum

L. rhamnosus

L. bulgaricus

L. casei

L. breve

L. plantarum

B. lactis

L. salivarius


520 mg

25.0 billion CFU

10.0 billion CFU

2.5 billion CFU

4.5 billion CFU

250 million CFU

2.5 billion CFU

2.5 billion CFU

1.5 billion CFU

1.0 billion CFU

250 million CFU

200 mg













Other ingredients: Inulin, HPAC, water*EU Recommended Daily Allowance**RDA not established


Per container: 30


Servings per container: 30

Suggested use: Take one capsule daily with water away from food (2 hours before or after) or as directed by your qualified health professional.