Eidon Ionic Iodine – 60ml
Iodine is a catalyst for the enzymes that manufacture T3 and T4 – thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones regulate body temperature, metabolic rate, cellular reproduction, growth, blood cell production, nerve and muscle function and much more. A deficiency in iodine has been linked to hypothyroidism, fibromyalgia, heavy metal toxicity, fatigue, cognitive impairment, cardiovascular disease and much more.
Although iodine is primarily stored in the thyroid gland, it is also stored throughout the body. Other tissues that absorb and use large amounts of iodine include breasts, skin, salivary glands, stomach, pancreas, brain, cerebral spinal fluid, thymus and muscles.
Iodine is an established and effective chelator of heavy metals, including mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminium. It is also the only option for removing the toxic halogens fluoride, chlorine and bromide that readily bind to iodine receptor sites, particularly in the absence / deficiency of iodine.
The presence of mercury amalgam fillings and fluoride in our water is likely to increase the need for iodine.
- Iodine contributes to normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iodine contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Iodine contributes to normal maintenance of the skin
- Iodine is an effective chelator of heavy metals and the only chelator of toxic halogens.
Eidon Ionic Minerals are 100% bio-available, 100% vegan, made from natural sources and do not contain any additives, preservatives, fillers or synthetics.
|Serving Size: 2 drops|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)|
|*EU Recommended Daily Allowance|
Other ingredients: De-ionised water.
Per container: 60 ml
Suggested use: 2 drops (0.13 ml) per day in 250 ml juice or water with or without food.