Sun Chlorella A 20 x 3g
Wholefood for Your Whole Body
Sun Chlorella ‘A’ is a natural and nutritious single celled green algae food supplement. It is a whole food and is free from synthetic ingredients. Its unique pulverization process allows the body to maximise its health benefits. Sun Chlorella ‘A’ contains a rich variety of nutrients including essential amino acids, Vitamin D, vitamin B12, folic acid, iron, vitamin A and manganese. Easily digested and simple to incorporate into your diet.
Whole foods, such as Sun Chlorella ‘A’, contain a broad spectrum of nutrients and in amounts perfectly designed by nature, not science. This ensures that your body receives complete nutrition, nourishing all systems within the body, as opposed to a large dose of a specific synthetic supplement designed to target just one or two functions.
Sun Chlorella ‘A’ Contains:
- The highest chlorophyll concentration of any other natural plant – to help cleanse and purify the body.
- The unique Chlorella Growth Factor (C.G.F.) – containing nucleic acids which may help to revitalise your body by stimulating cellular re-growth.
- Protein – 60% of Sun Chlorella ‘A’ is protein, and this includes all essential amino acids. Those are the ones your body cannot make.
- Vitamin A – also known as beta carotene, a powerful antioxidant which helps to mop up free radicals, and important for the formation of the pigment in the eye which helps vision in the dark.
- Vitamin D – Sun Chlorella ‘A’ is very rich in this vitamin which aids in bone and tooth formation.
- Folic Acid – essential for its key role in normal cell division and the formation of blood cells, with nearly half of your daily allowance in one serving of Sun Chlorella ‘A’.
- Iron – a serving of Sun Chlorella ‘A’ gives you nearly one third of your recommended daily allowance of this essential nutrient.
- Fibre – Sun Chlorella ‘A’ contains about 10% fibre, to help move food through your system quickly and effectively.
- Easily digested nutrition – due to our unique patented process which pulverises the cell walls, leaving all the nutrients intact.
Ingredients: Pulverized chlorella (95.5%), Soya lecithin (from Non-GMO soya beans).
Suggested use: 15 to 40 tablets (200mg each) per day taken at any time. May be taken all at once or in smaller amounts as desired. New users should build up to the recommended intake with a meal. Start with 5 tablets per day and build up gradually to the recommended serving of 15 or more per day.